Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Preparations for Magical Ritual

    Over the years I have been Unable to perform the suggested preparations for the magical arts. As a way to accommodate for the lack of space I have available to me, as well for the inability to avoid idle conversation and thoughts for 8 days (due, mostly, to the television being on 24/7) I've come up with a few methods to achieve that inner quiet the 8 days of preparation would normally grant.
    The first method I discovered while researching various ways to establish a temporary ritual space by vibrating the elements (a= sol, e= water, i= earth, u= fire, o= air). I tried many forms of this but discovered that when I assume the god form of an element while vibrating that element to the position of the Enochian watchtowers (east= fire, north= earth, west= water, south= air) I get a mild sense of vertigo. I took this a step further and assumed the form of apophis while vibrating the element of sol to the east, then began the elemental vibrations while assuming their god forms starting in the east and moving towards the north, then west etc. and finally ending in fire which slowly transitioned into the vibration of sol and the god form of apophis. After performing this i was left with a greater sense of vertigo, and the feeling like I was high from smoking marijuana.
    The second method is an adaptation of the ceremonial bath. I begin by pouring exorcised water into a container (I use a sake gourd), then adding salt that has been purified with the proper benedictions read to it, and finally I add abramelin oil exorcised like fire. I keep this elixir sealed until I get to an area where I will be performing my rituals then disrobe and pour it over my head and allow it to run down my body while I chant; "Purge me oh lord with fire and I will be pure, wash me and i will be whiter than snow." Typically this will evoke a feeling of utter calm in me, I liken it to an hour of meditation in the sun on a warm spring day.
    The third method is rather simple. I create a sigil with the intent of clearing my mind for a specific ritual. This is done in the usual fashion, personally I use Israel Regardie's method. I then place the talisman on the wall and stare into it, focusing my entire being into it. By doing this I allow my mind to open up to the gnostic energies and place myself into a mild hypnotic trance. While in this state I declare my purpose and then make a loud noise (clapping, screaming, hitting a bell, whatever is the easiest and fits the mood). The loud noise snaps me out of the trance, but shocks my system enough to keep the effects of the trance dormant for about 20-30 minutes. This gives me time to travel to the ritual area, during which time I continually chant something (usually Kali-ma over and over). when i arrive at the area I immediately pour the elixir on my head which snaps me back into the dormant gnostic state. so far this has proven effective about 90 percent of the time, the other ten were usually because I got to the ritual area late.
    In the end these are just more examples of the unique movement of the new Aeon. I hope these methods will be of use to others the way they where to me.
-31/31/31

No comments:

Post a Comment